Delivering a great Customer Experience to vulnerable customers
Our tailored training programs ensure your customer facing staff members can empathize, communicate, and respond to vulnerable customers’ unique needs, creating positive experiences and long-lasting relationships.
Who should attend Vulnerable Customer Training?
Vulnerable Customer Training is designed for professionals in customer-facing roles, such as customer service representatives, sales and relationship managers, team leaders, call center agents, financial services professionals, healthcare providers, social service workers, human resources personnel, and government agency staff.
Overall, this training equips participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively support, communicate, and empathize with vulnerable customers, ultimately enhancing the overall customer experience.
KEY TOPIC EXAMPLES
- Definition and types of vulnerability
- Identifying signs of vulnerability
- Legal and regulatory requirements
- Active listening and empathy
- Appropriate language and tone
- Building rapport and trust
Supporting Vulnerable Customers
- Tailoring products and services
- Accessibility and adjustments
- Privacy and confidentiality
Problem Solving and Conflict Resolution
- De-escalation techniques
- Collaborative problem solving
- Escalation and referral processes
Team Collaboration and Continuous Improvement
- Sharing best practices
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Feedback and ongoing development
Benefits to your business
- Becoming market leaders, not followers, and a compassionate business thus putting all customers at its center
- Being able to positively influence every Customer Experience; therefore, becoming the first choice for customers
- Avoiding reputational damage because Contact Center staff are ill-equipped to manage calls from vulnerable customers
- Equipping staff with confidence and skills when serving vulnerable customers, as a result boosting morale and ensuring the delivery of best practices
- Increased assurance of regulatory obligations will be fulfilled through staff awareness of the critical importance of potential vulnerabilities in customers
- Identify and agree on what constitutes a vulnerable customer, even when some vulnerabilities are not always visible.
- Develop strategies and interventions that align with each individual customer, while learning how to modify service in response to the range of different vulnerabilities
- Develop awareness and sensitivity towards vulnerability, ultimately harnessing Emotional Intelligence to provide an empathic response to all customers
- Embrace the needs of all customers by championing vulnerability back in the Contact Center. Furthermore, advancing these best practices across the business.
In essence, empower your team to provide the best possible support to vulnerable customers by contacting us to discuss your training needs and schedule a consultation.
Together, we can make a meaningful difference in the lives of your vulnerable customers.