Why Outsource Your Call Center Quality Monitoring?
BPA Quality is asked almost every day, “Why should we outsource Call Center Quality Monitoring, especially since we have in house team or managers currently doing QA?”
The answer is simple … so you get unbiased, cost-efficient, and consistent evaluations on-time by people that specialize in impactful, actionable insights that target the voice of the customer.
Here is a list of what you receive with a comprehensive QA program with BPA Quality:
- Over 30 years of Call Center Quality Assurance Expertise.
- A Project Manager and a team of analysts focused on your QA program.
- Evaluation of call, email, chat and social customer interactions in over 45 languages.
- The flexibility of growing and expanding, as your needs change.
- Our staff Psychometrician identifies key factors in QA Forms, so you measure what is important to the overall customer experience and uncover the voice of the customer.
- Secure & Customized on-line QA reporting and analysis tool built by QA people for call centers QA specifically.
- A Fixed-rate of service, with the confidence that QA evaluations are completed on time and based on your needs.
- Your customers’ information is safe because we are ISO 9000 and PCI Certified.
- No need to worry about turnover, office equipment, software, hardware, telecommunication costs, recruitment, IT support, etc., we manage it all for you.
- Our Quality Trainers are available for add-on training for agents and managers.
- Our highly coveted calibration and coaching tools always incorporated into our Quality tool.
So, streamlining your Quality Assurance program at a lower cost and identifies key drivers that impact customer satisfaction from the customer’s view, is easier when you outsource your call center QA to BPA Quality.