The Client Services Director is responsible for delivering a broad and deep connection with a key Client. This is achieved through creating a long-term, rewarding relationship, which focuses on driving high performance excellence in service delivery, quality and richness of output, provides real value and ensures high ROI.
Strong Operational skills are required to ensure the cross-functional team can meet and exceed the client’s expectations in performance.
The role requires a strongly motivated person that can partner with the client and is able to take a hands-on approach to problem solving by using their initiative and available resources to deliver against the key account objectives and contractual requirements.
The work involves driving toward results by enrolling the commitment and buy-in of others, helping to deliver an industry-leading service experience.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Own and manage all account relationships in Health Care through the lifecycle of the customer journey
- Lead the Operations team to meet and exceed all Key Performance Indicators
- Develop and implement best practice Service Management procedures and processes to improve client experience
- Serve as the first point of client contact for all account management matters and communicate effectively with the client to ensure complete satisfaction with BPA services at all times
- Identify any roadblocks, risks, issues and concerns and flags to senior stakeholders
- Ensure all activity is aligned with the contractual requirements of delivering highly effective stakeholder management to the BPA client, positioning BPA Quality as a strategic partner
- Responsible for managing delivery of improvement initiatives aimed at showing the return on investment for the client
- Ensure process and procedural adherence aligned with associated methodologies and accuracy requirements, while keeping updated with Medical insurance regulation changes
- Deliver against and recognize the importance of achieving deadlines throughout their area of responsibility
- Highlight areas of observation from the data and operation outputs, looking for trends and new views
- Forecast and track account metrics providing detailed reporting aligned with business requirements (e.g. weekly /monthly/quarterly and annual reviews/forecasts/etc.)
- Organize and manage regular performance review meetings attended by BPA representatives and the client’s key stakeholders to ensure that contractual agreements are being met by both parties
- Comply with all BPA policies and procedures and maintain the highest standards of client and information confidentiality and security
- Applied knowledge of Account Management with experience of managing a B2B client portfolio at corporate/senior level within a blue-chip/professional services environment
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive level
- Strong healthcare background
- Disciplined time management and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to operate at a fast pace
- Ability to interpret data and provide detailed analysis with insights and recommended actions
- Vision to understand customer needs and translate them into practical solutions
- Initiative to look for opportunities and have the drive to follow activities through to completion
Measures of Success
- Achieves business goals e.g. account growth, retention, client satisfaction, profitability, SLA delivery, etc.
- Achieve all Key performance indicators and client service level expectations
- Data output is valued and trusted by the Client and supports their internal objectives
- Creates innovative ideas and insight that is utilized across the business
- Positive feedback on performance received from all key stakeholders
- Risks, issues and barriers to success identified and resolved quickly and efficiently
- Effective at selling major opportunities inside the account
- Displays discipline in adhering to the process for growing strategic account
- Negotiates effective agreements that build a long- term relationship
- *Regular involvement with peer group to ensure best practice and consistency of approach across the BPA organization *