Garden City, NY
BPA Quality is a world leader in providing Remote Call Quality Assurance solutions to the Call Center Industry. We are a member of the 5000Inc fasting growing companies, helping more than 100 companies across a variety of fields with a 25+ year history.
Our activities are focused on maximizing the potential of the vital contact between an organization and its customer through Contact Centers.
The core of our business is providing Remote Call Monitoring Services where we evaluate interactions between Agents and Customers. From this Analysis we are able to provide detailed feedback that can be used to improve Agent performance as well as helping organizations develop overall strategies to improve Customer Service and Maximize Sales.
In addition to the analysis of customer/agent contacts, BPA provides proactive support and advice to help our clients use the resulting data. Whether it is helping construct metrics to measure performance or providing training to help Supervisors coach more effectively, our objective is to develop a close working partnership with our Clients in their pursuit of excellence in customer service and customer engagement.
This Call May be monitored for Quality Assurance Purposes
CONTACT CENTER EVALUATOR
The ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills. This is your chance to help develop other customer service staff and assist organizations in improving their customer satisfaction, retain customers and increase sales!
Responsibilities and Duties
What You WII Do:
- Analyze contacts (Phone/Chat/Email/Social Media) for trends that will enable our clients to grow and develop their teams
- Communicate professional and grammatically correct coaching comments
- Understand use of technology, scripts, and product knowledge
- Ensure that all customer contacts are properly logged into a secure online database
- Liaise with various BPA departments, i.e. Research, etc.
- Attend team meetings, prep sessions, focus groups, and training sessions as scheduled
- Work on activities and/or projects as requested by the Team Leader
- Identify and relay to Team Leader areas for improvement within the evaluating and coaching delivery process
- Relay customer/client service problems to Team Leader when necessary
- Supports the operation through business processes and practices designed to enhance employee retention, productivity, profitability, and consumer satisfaction
Qualifications and Skills
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- College Degree preferred
- One year of customer service experience, call center preferred
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook