Garden City, NY 11530
BPA Quality is the leading global provider of Managed Quality Services. We provide our Clients with industry leading quality assurance solutions, delivering actionable intelligence and insight that has a positive impact on customers’ experience and business performance.
The Supervisor role is an in office position and is based at our site in Garden City. The Supervisor will lead, manage, coach and develop a team of Independent Quality Analysts (IQA) in delivering and maintaining challenging service standards, ensuring that individual, departmental and company objectives on service quality and project delivery are met.
The reputation of BPA Quality depends on the accuracy of our evaluations and the actionable insight that we provide to our Clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Lead, motivate and develop team of Independent Quality Analysts (IQA) to deliver required levels of activity output aligned with Client project requirements
- Conduct all activities associated with Quality monitoring and evaluation, team member feedback and development to ensure that high levels of Client satisfaction are achieved and maintained
- Act as a role model clearly displaying and promoting the BPA Quality values
- Work with Operations Manager and Project Managers to clearly identify and assign areas of project responsibility for team members
- Ensure relevant measures of performance are in place and effective for each project
- Carry out (directly or delegated for languages) agreed quality assurance checks, calibration and consolidated learning activity
- Work in conjunction with Resource Planning to ensure that shifts/rosters are sufficiently resourced, activity volumes are efficiently managed and service standard agreements and high levels of customer satisfaction are achieved
- Monitor, control and report on team performance standards, output quality and effectiveness, taking ‘real time’ remedial action as required to ensure results are delivered and standards of quality are maintained
- Create a positive, energetic and motivating work environment that brings out the best relative to performance from designated team
- Develop a coaching culture within the team ensuring that all team members receive the required level of coaching and development to enable them to achieve their potential and that quality and productivity targets are met
- Conduct both monthly one to one meetings, coaching sessions and quarterly performance reviews with each team member to ensure that feedback is given in respect to personal performance and agree development activity
- Introduce and manage change effectively with team members, including policies, processes and systems
- Schedule, conduct and report on monthly team briefings, establishing appropriate action points and objectives as necessary
- Produce credible daily/ weekly management reports to accurately reflect IQA service levels for areas under the Supervisors control
- Review team data performance outputs taking all necessary actions to meet stated objectives
- Fully understand and demonstrate knowledge of all MI that underpins activities in area of responsibility
- Ensure all required attendance and timekeeping records are accurate and kept up to date and that return to work interviews are undertaken following absence
- Take corrective and /or disciplinary action to deal with misconduct in line with company policy
- Ensure all people related issues are handled effectively including recruitment, performance management, incidents, on-going personnel matters and questions. In conjunction with HR, take corrective and/or disciplinary action as required to deal with misconduct in line with company policies.
- Comply with company Health and Safety regulations in maintaining safe working practices and conditions
- Keep abreast of company policies and ensure team members are informed of any changes to procedures, systems or products on time and that performance complies with any regulations in force.
- Contribute to the success of the business by carrying out any additional activities/duties identified as necessary for the role
- Responsibility for ensuring the security of Customer data as well as Client data and business practices
- Comply with all BPA policies and procedures and maintain the highest standards of Client and information confidentiality
- Familiarity with PCI, ISO or HIPPA requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- Call Center Experience is required, Quality Assurance experience is preferred
- College degree preferred.
- Must be able to evidence experience of successfully leading a team within a fast paced, operations and customer service environment
- Experience operating in a challenging organizational environment with a requirement to balance differing priorities and demands
- Must have the ability to drive optimum performance benefit from team
- Highly effective leadership through team building , performance management, people development and developing a strong coaching culture
- Highly effective communication and feedback skills
- Flexible approach to change, with a positive attitude to fluctuating workload
- Considerable knowledge of and ability to utilize efficiently current word processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and internet software
- Advanced level of spoken and written English
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations and respond to questions on complex topics to Management, Team Members and Client