Bilingual Customer Service Evaluator Japanese + English
BPA Quality is a world leader in providing Remote Call Quality Assurance solutions to the Call Center Industry. We are a member of the 5000Inc fasting growing companies, helping more than 100 companies across a variety of fields with a 25+ year history.
Our activities are focused on maximizing the potential of the vital contact between an organization and its customer through Contact Centers
The core of our business is providing Remote Call Monitoring Services where we evaluate interactions between Agents and Customers. From this Analysis we are able to provide detailed feedback that can be used to improve Agent performance as well as helping organizations develop overall strategies to improve Customer Service and Maximize Sales.
In addition to the analysis of customer/agent contacts, BPA provides proactive support and advice to help our clients use the resulting data. Whether it’s helping construct metrics to measure performance or providing training to help Supervisors coach more effectively, our objective is to develop a close working partnership with our Clients in their pursuit of excellence in customer service and customer engagement.
“This Call May be monitored for Quality Assurance Purposes”
Location: Position is in our Garden City, NY office must live in the New York area,
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze customer interactions (Phone/Chat/Email/Social Media) for trends that will enable our clients to grow and develop their internal teams and external teams
- Attend team meetings, prep sessions, focus groups, and training sessions as scheduled
- Work on activities and/or projects as requested by the Team Leader
- Identify and relay to Team Leader areas for improvement within the evaluating and coaching delivery process
- Relay customer/client service problems to Team Leader when necessary
- Support the operation through business processes and practices designed to support employee retention, productivity, profitability, and consumer satisfaction.
Call Researcher Job Requirements:
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Must have lived and worked in Japan for a minimum of 1 year
- One year of customer service experience, call center preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to pass a full background check
- Strong organizational, time management, planning and problem solving skills
- Strong team building skills, to work well within a close team environment- self-sufficient
- Demonstrate a strong desire to succeed
- Resourceful and able to work well with minimal supervision
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
- Strong multi-tasking skills
Job Type: Full-time