BPA Quality is the leading global provider of Managed Quality Services. We provide our Clients with industry leading quality assurance solutions, delivering actionable intelligence and insight that has a positive impact on customers’ experience and business performance.
The Business Analyst role, based at our sites in Maitland, FL and Garden City, NY will support both external reporting needs as well as internal analytics in order to sustain the company’s strategic development and growth. This role will have wide exposure to all departments and levels across the project.
The reputation of BPA Quality depends on the accuracy of our evaluations and the actionable insight that we provide to our Clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Build automated reports to support internal data requests
- Build interactive dashboards in Power BI to increase both operational effectiveness and senior management decisions across functions
- You will need to understand the business’ goals, know how to find the data measuring the effort put into meeting those goals, and analyze the information to find trends
- Evaluate effectiveness of existing KPIs and develop new KPIs to measure organizational performance toward achieving quality and satisfaction targets
- Lead presentation of that data to key partners in a way that is easy to understand and actionable
- Build automated reports to support external data requests
- Partner with client to develop dashboard reports that meet their operational and strategic needs
- Analyze quality data and identify trends, outliers, opportunities, etc.
- Create and share actionable and impactful presentations which can facilitate positive change for the client
- Complete all agreed standardized reporting per client requirements
- Responsibility for ensuring the security of Customer data as well as Client data and business practices
- Comply with all BPA policies and procedures and maintain the highest standards of Client and information confidentiality
Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, including Power BI
- Proficient in additional analytics tools, such as Tableau, R, etc.
- Ability to analyze large sets of data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to construct visually appealing and persuasive presentations of complex data
- You should be organized and methodical, with strong attention to detail
- You will be analytical and possess excellent data manipulation skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction on multiple projects at once