Garden City, NY
Are you detail- oriented and have a desire for identifying business intelligence information to assist businesses to improve their overall performance? Do you want to impress top companies with your business acumen? If this describes your goals you are ready to launch your career with BPA Quality
BPA Quality is a world leader in providing Remote Call Quality Assurance solutions to the Call Center Industry. We are a member of the 5000Inc fasting growing companies, helping more than 100 companies across a variety of fields with a 25+ year history.
Our activities are focused on maximizing the potential of the vital contact between an organization and its customer through Contact Centers.
The core of our business is providing Remote Call Monitoring Services where we evaluate interactions between Agents and Customers. From this Analysis we are able to provide detailed feedback that can be used to improve Agent performance as well as helping organizations develop overall strategies to improve Customer Service and Maximize Sales.
In addition to the analysis of customer/agent contacts, BPA provides proactive support and advice to help our clients use the resulting data. Whether it’s helping construct metrics to measure performance or providing training to help Supervisors coach more effectively, our objective is to develop a close working partnership with our Clients in their pursuit of excellence in customer service and customer engagement.
- Attend an intensive training program to understand the operating procedures for a global high-tech organization.
- Analyze content of interaction between Customers and Client Contact Centers by evaluating the content of telephone calls and written communication in the required language
- Provide feedback on adherence to policies and appropriate procedures used to enable Client to deliver outstanding customer service, as well as provide the client with trends you are hearing from the customer to allow them to improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Successfully navigate custom software applications to research appropriate resolution and input evaluation results and comments on to BPA’s custom software systems
- Ensure all project analysis is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with the project’s requirements
- On an on-going basis, use internal feedback for self-development and adhere to all agreed processes associated to the project(s)
- Ensure compliance with all up to date health and safety regulations and procedures maintaining safe working practices and conditions
- Comply with all BPA policies and procedures and maintain the highest standards of Client and information confidentiality
Measures of Success
- Training completed to required level of competence
- Achieve and maintains a high level of quality
- Achieve and maintain required levels of productivity
- Adopt flexible approach and responds positively to change requests
- Maintain a positive rapport with team members and line manager
- Responsibility taken for own self development and improvement
- Positive feedback received from line manager about performance and behavior
- Risks and issues identified and escalated to your direct report at the earliest opportunity
- Maintains required level of concentration and focuses efforts on business outputs
- Maintains required level of attendance
- Demonstrates identified Winning Behaviors
Skills & Experience
- Fluent in Japanese + English
- Must have lived and worked in Japan for a minimum of 1 year
- Experience operating in a challenging organizational environment with a requirement to balance differing priorities and demands
- Highly effective communication skills
- Interest in technology and ability to understand and resolve technical issues
- Ability to work to tight targets and deadlines
- Flexible approach to change, with a positive attitude to fluctuating workload
- Experience of being measured against performance criteria with the ability to take on board feedback for improvement
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize efficiently Microsoft type products such as Word and Excel along with e-mail and internet related tools
- Adequate level of spoken and written English to comprehend Client training and procedures essential
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to change shifts
College level education preferred