Employee engagement in the contact center
Call center engagement training focuses on the nature of the relationship between an organization and its employees. In short, enthusiastic & committed employees are the most important assets to any business.
For this reason, this workshop focuses on putting staff at the heart of the business. Notably encouraging and supporting them to feel engaged with a positive attitude towards the organization and its values.
Who should attend?
Team Leaders and Managers responsible for motivating and notably engaging their team of call center agents
Benefits to your business
- Motivated call center agents are invested in the success of the business and, in addition, have higher levels of commitment and loyalty
- Satisfied employees play key roles as promoters and advocates
- Engaged employees commit to ‘going the extra mile’ to achieve business success. For this reason, engaged employees have lower absenteeism with increased productivity and efficiency
- Employee retention is key to the success of the contact center. As a result, engagement effectively increases loyalty, lowers the risk of staff turnover
- Engaged employees have the potential to perform at higher levels and commit to the continuous improvement process
Learning outcomes & results
At the completion of the Call Center Engagement workshop you will be able to:
- Understand and define employee engagement
- Recognize how to shift the culture to be customer-led and employee-driven
- Celebrate differences and diversity more positively
- Not only Identify motivational and energizing hooks but also explore and develop relevant, practical ways to keep your team engaged
- Explore how to lead today’s multi-generational, multi-cultural and multi-skilled employees
- Manage and celebrate a diverse team focused on wellbeing
- Recognize the role employee satisfaction has in delivering exceptional performance