Effective Call Center Leader Training
Call Center Leader Training
Create the right behaviors to become an outstanding team leader
Team Leaders are often required to make the transition from experienced agent to leader, seemingly overnight. However, the foundations of good leadership can require a shift in mindset and the skills required are many and varied.
With that in mind, this workshop focuses on creating the right behaviors to become an outstanding team leader. It will address how to achieve the best performance from ourselves and others, through effective planning and goal setting, time management, defusing conflict, and increasing motivation.
Who should attend?
This course brings benefits to both newly appointed team leaders and more experienced ones, as well as others aspiring towards a leadership role.
How Call Center Leader Training BenefitsYour Business
- Trained and skilled Team Leaders create success in the contact center. In fact, they have a pivotal role in connecting with the agents and therefore customers.
- Effective leaders build confidence and become better doers and problem solvers. Attendees learn tips on mentoring and shaping high-performing teams that increase productivity levels.
- Leaders’ ability to demonstrate the correct values creates a more productive work atmosphere, even under pressure, and a more positive contact center culture.
- Adept at engaging with others, effective leaders can support team performance day-to-day with a focus on productivity, team morale, and wellbeing.
- Increased satisfaction with job performance and their lives, in general, creates leaders who are better able to manage the many pressures of responsibility.
By the end of the workshop, contact center leaders will be able to:
- Recognize the role of the Team Leader, especially their influence on team performance.
- Differentiate between leading and managing.
- Identify the components of a great team culture that delivers excellence.
- Explore techniques to enhance self-awareness and Emotional Intelligence, that surely will be game changers.
- Consider others’ perspectives and communication preferences.
- Evaluate their personal image and current leadership style; therefore, understand what they need to improve upon.
- Develop assertiveness techniques and strategies, meanwhile mentoring future leaders.
- Improve time management; including, prioritizing and delegating.
- Create an action plan. So they return to their role with a clear vision on how to lead their teams effectively and efficiently.