Emotional Intelligence in the contact center
Emotional Intelligence has shown to be a far more reliable indicator of success in our lives than simply having a high IQ. This workshop explores the basic principles of what makes us emotionally intelligent and how we can develop these all-important skills.
With its focus on raising our own self-awareness, this, in turn, will help improve self-management. From this newly informed position of self-discovery, you can explore the best ways to apply these insights to your own working environment.
Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for anyone wanting to gain an understanding of Emotional Intelligence and how it can be applied to benefit both your work and personal relationships.
Benefits to your business
- Harnessing the skills of Emotional Intelligence increases self-awareness and leads to more effective working relationships
- A more empathic workplace culture increases the ability to deliver great conversations with customers
- Managing negative emotions and thoughts helps employees keep focused on the customer and on business goals
- Tuning in more effectively to customers’ priorities means staff can adapt and negotiate more successfully
- Harnessing Emotional Intelligence can benefit both physical and psychological health and help increase employee resilience
- Providing a shared language and framework can help to establish better, more effective working relationships
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Understand yourself and the impact you have on others
- Develop empathy, resilience, and drive – and understand why these are vital in the contact center
- Increase your Emotional Intelligence and develop the emotional and rational drivers for excellence
- Understand the concept of a growth mindset vs. a fixed mindset
- Gain insight into your own motivational drivers and how to overcome motivational blocks
- Understand body language and how it impacts others
- Gain insight and awareness of your own scripts and communication styles
- Develop assertiveness techniques to create win/win situations